Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Getting Started!

Hello there! anyone?

This is sooo exciting! My very first post! Since I know I usually (sometimes) don't really read what people write I'll get on with the pictures. 
P.S. This will be the first and last time that I capitalize things like the word "I" or "I'll" or the first letter of a sentence. haha. great start!


Here's some NOTD!
This is Essies' Smokin' Hot with OPI black shatter. I forget which blog I stole this awesome look from, but I'm glad I did!(if you know where it might be from, let me know) In real life it's such a dark and classy look. 







And just as a first post extra, here are my mammies nails. I got her to model the bottle!
It's called Aqua (so creative) by Love & Beauty. It's such a nice vintage blue with pretty silver shimmer! Don't worry I didn't accidentally paint her pinky finger, it's frosting! I don't think either of us noticed. WHOOPS.







Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a great day!!!!!! :}

No comments:

Post a Comment