Monday, September 26, 2011

Contest Closed! Please read for a SURPRISEEE!

Hey everyone! Sorry i've been m.i.a for a while. i've been on/off sick for the past week or so. i never know when it's going to be an "on" day. lol anywhooooo. according to my clock it's 10:26 which means that technically the contest shouldn't end for another hour and a half, but i doubt anyone will enter that late! but i won't discount anyone who does, since the winner will be chosen tomorrow and announced on wednesday!  I've been meaning to post up lots of stuff, but my hunnies has all my "blog" pictures in his computer and he's all the way in Canada. so until he comes back (tomorrow, yay!) i won't have any pictures.

except here's a picture of him! doing what he does best, playing "nazi zombies"
p.s. this picture also includes pieces of some of my fave things. try to find them! my dog,my bird(cage only) and my polishes! :D the only hard thing to kinda see is my doggie.

oh maaan, how i miss that nose. i bet it's full of icicles in Canada, lol.

Oh SUUUURPRISE! i don't think i mentioned this in the giveaway form (or else it won't be a good surprise) but i will be including a bottle of the "blue sangwich" along with the other frankens.
 wheeeeeeee! this too can be yours, lol!


i'm thinking about maybe selling some of my frankens on like a blog sale or something? i enjoy making frankens and i always write down my recipes in case i want to make more. i really love wearing my own creations, but try not to post to many pics of them since it's not like you can go to the store and pick one up.

would you guys be interested in buying some? and what would be a reasonable price for a standard sized bottle? please let me know what you think!

thanks to everyone who entered the contest. there are soooooo many fun names, it's going to be really hard to pick just one name for each color! lolol!


thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Never hesitate to post pics of your frankens--even if I can't buy something pretty doesn't mean I don't want to look at it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Karen, that is so nice of you to say! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all agree w/ Karen -- and that blue franken is lovely! You should totally go for it (Etsy shop or something?)

    ReplyDelete