Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Contest Winners!

Hey everyone! I have finally chosen the winners! well, my hunnie helped out a lot too.

For the purple color we choose  PurpleNerple by Analee (LOL!!)
For the pink we choose Las Vegas Watermelon by Karen D. (perfect description!)
and lastly for the yellow we choose Are You Yellow-ous? by Vickie (Cuuuute!)

blogger is kinda bugging out on me and i can't see any of my followers, so if you're one of the winners please leave a link to your page in the comments so i can post them here, puh-leaaaaase :}

There were sooooo many great names and it was so hard to choose that i think i'll send some bottles to the runner-ups as well.
Please don't feel bad if you didn't get chosen, i swear ALL of the entries were awesome! It was VERY VERY hard to narrow it down.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, thanks! I'm so happy!

    Blogger makes my followers disappear sometimes too. So far it's always given them back eventually.

    ReplyDelete